The aims of Plymstock School
- We aim to provide all students with a challenging curriculum that offers opportunities for intellectual extension beyond the confines of statutory confinements.
- We aim to sustain a culture of outstanding learning and teaching, centred on high expectations, to raise esteem and develop individual potential to the full.
- We value every individual, with an emphasis on personal achievement, and strive to equip all students with the life skills necessary to succeed as healthy, happy, responsible citizens in the modern world of work.
- We aim to develop vibrant partnerships with all stakeholders, including parents, governors and other agencies, to maximise support for individual learning needs.
- We aim to create an exemplary environment for learning that is founded on good discipline, encouragement and mutual respect for each other and each other’s property.
School Development Plan: Download Here